Past several decades has seen the necessity to enhance the yield of plants vegetation which has led scientist all over the world to find solution for plant growth rapid yield.
BioGene Plant Growth Chamber helps de-mystify such challenges by modulating the growth factors conducive to implant Foreign Gene, plants transposable genetic elements, effect of Temperature Humidity and light spectrum to activate the GAP detection signals.
Bio Gene Plant Growth Chamber introduces different color intensity LED panels from blue, Green Red Far Red Suitable to signal the Photosynthesis ensuring Correct GAP signals, for Hybridization in plant Fertility and Genetic modification of plant growth as well.
Bio Gene PLANT GROWTH CHAMBER are widely used in
- Research Centers
- Plant Engineering
- Plant Cultivation
- Genetic modification
- AgroPharma Industries
- Agro Industries
- Plant fertility EW& Hybridization
- PLC based HMI interactive control panel.
- Touch screen control display with graphics.
- Programmable controller provides automatic operation of variable temperature, humidity and illumination value.
- Self-Diagnostic Function automatically checks any malfunction and make warning signal.
- Illumination 0 to 35000 lux
- Safety over temperature and current protection
- CFC Free
- Precise Hot Air & Humidity
- Puff Insulation keep the surface Temperature comfortable & Avoid Heat & Humidity Loss.
- Silent Hot Air Blower, Unique design of Air Circulation & Humidity circulation & improved Temperature / Humidity distribution.
- Unique design of Ventilation.
- Microprocessor based Environmental chamber controller with Auto tune PID Temperature Control.
- Soft Power on switch
- Real time Clock
- Safety and Convenience over temperature and current protection capability
- Temperature Alarm
- Self Diagnostic Function
The temperature controlled PLC based HMI interactive control panel.
Lighting Control: 0-25000 LUX (35000 LUX optional)
LUX intensity of (0/25/50/75/100)%
Colored: Blue, Red, Far Red or White LED with wavelengths from 455-750mm
Illumination Cyclic: Photoperiodic cycle of the chamber from 0 to 24 hours.
Humidity Range: 5% to 90% RH ± 3RH
Temperature range: 5-60°C
- Standards : ISO,EN, CE, Electro magnetic
- MDD :- 93/42/EEC
- IEC 60068-2-14
- EN 61000-6-1 : 2001
- EN 61000-6-3 : 2001
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (89)/336/EEC)
- EN: 60101, ISO, CE
- Polish 304 grade of Stainless Steel interior Corrosion resistant long life.
- Kanthal A-1 steel Tubular heater J shape.
- Full feature with Temp. Controller.
- Thermostat Bi-Metalic Capillary type for both dry & wet.
- Angle Iron frame with castor wheel for easy movement
- Fitted with 02 Nos. Fan for cooling & heating). Technical Design and Construction Silent fan motor to maintain uniform temperature and humidity.
- Illumination with fluorescent tubes/LED accounts for artificial day light.
- Front Panel: Front panel of our units comprises of on/off switches heating, cooling and mains indicator lamps, temperature controllers.
- Cooling: An energy efficient cooling unit is installed in our temperature and humidity control cabinets to enable bio chemical demand, cyclic and growth studies at lower room temperatures.
- High end CFC free compressors of Kirloskar/Tecumseh make, conforming to latest international standards and guideline.
|| 5°C to 60°C.
||3 wire RTD
||5 % RH to 90% RH
||+ 2% RH
||0-25000 LUX (35000 LUX optional)
||Stainless steel 304
||CRCA Powder coated.
||Glass Sheet door with complete visibility of components.
|Option for electrical interface
||Stainless steel 304 perforated.
||220 to 240 volts AC 50 Hz single phase
||0 to 24 hrs day night
||Audio and visual
||505 x 415 x 830
||570 x 550 x 875
||700 x 640 x 900
||700 x 700 x 1100
||825 x 825 x 120