Bio Gene offers Portable medical suction machine Manual primary intended for use in emergency medical services to aspirate fluids, secretions foreign material from patient air ways.
Bio Gene uses oil-free piston pump (pedal). These medical suction machines have complete plastic panels, hand-switch and foot-switch for easy operations. The salient features and specifications are as follows:
- Clean-without pollution of oil and smoke.
- Convenient -no need add oil to maintain daily.
- Bio Gene suction machine consist of pump, collection containers, vacuum gauge control knobs microbial filters tubing trolley etc.
- Jar wide mouthed autoclavable 500 collection jar (Polycarbonate).
- Safety jar with mechanical overflow motor shut off system and bacterial filter.
- Safe-no plus pressure during using
- No flow backwards pressure when the machine stops, so the liquid won’t flow backwards.
- Select negative pressure at will with no level for pressure adjustment, and overflow protection mechanism, safe and reliable vacuum pump.
- Easy visible control panel
- Vacuum control
- Vacuum gauge
- Mounted on a sturdy platform.
- Portable stand
• Poly carbonate Bottle
• Un Breakable
• Over Flow Device
• Bacterial filter in airline.
• Tubing’s 1.5 miter or 1500mm Long of dia 8.0mm L non collapsible.
• Vacuum Gauge : 5 cm dia.
• Easy Lubrication.
• Power : Operated on 220V AC (Optional).
• Pedal (Manual).
• Pedal 150ml per stoke volume.
• In built maintenance free 12V DC battery 55 Watts.
• Battery Backup: 90 Minutes on full charge.
• Dimension :- 34 x 34 x 30cms.
• Weight :- 9.5 Kg
• Provide with AC adaptor.
• Cigarette lighter socket cable for use in Ambulance/Car.
• Can be hung in Ambulance or on wall.
• Gauge with color code
• Tube neoprene, Filter
• Handle with trolley
• Castor wheel for easy operation.
• Platform Size.: 300 x 300 or 12 x 12” Powder coated.
• Max negative pressure: 0.09MPa/ 0.75bar or 575mm-700Maximum /Hg.
• Graduated: Mercury (Hg) KPA.
• Operating Temperature. 0 to 500C.
• Housing : Mild Steel powder coated Cabinet.
• Humidity .: 15-90%
• Pumping rate: 14Ltr/min – Max 40.0Ltrs.
• Reservoir capacity: 500mL/pc, 2pieces
• Bottle have Automatic cut off to prevent ingress of fluid to pump
• Filter overflow valve to prevent cross contamination.
• Class B (GHTF Rule 11); Class II (USA); Class II (EU, Japan, Canada and Australia).
• ISO 13485:2003 Medical devices – Quality management system.
• ISO 14971:2007 Medical devices – Application of risk management to medical devices.
• Manufacturing standards EN 10079-1, IEC 60601-1, ISO 9001 internationally recognized standards.
• 21 CFR part 820
• 21 CFR Section 878.4780 pump, portable aspiration (manual)
• MHLW Ordinance No.169
• 36616010 manually-operated transportable suction units.
• Castor wheel
• Foot switch
• Pressure Gauge
• Sterilizable silicon tubing
• Bacteria Filter
• Foot paddle lock
• Cannula with handle for general purpose