Bio Gene® Orbital Incubator shaker are widely used in
- Microbiology, zoology, food, cosmetics or Pharma industry
- Hospitals and Medical Facilities
- Pharma Industries Manufacturing
- Engineering Industries
- Research Centers
- Versatile usage
- Ergonomic Design
- Energy Efficient
- CFC free cooling*
- Long life
- Low Maintenance
- Calibration And Protocol
- Shaking Speed:
The shaking speed of our standard model variable speed incubator shaker is between
50 RPM to 400 RPM.
- Door open
- Programmed End
- Shaker Time program end
- Programe End
- Heating Cycle
- Cooling Cycle
- Shaking Cycle
- The unit has double wall construction with inner working chamber made of 304 grade stainless steel sheet.
- Microprocessor controlled incubator shaker with precise setting of agitation speed, running time & temperature.
- Bio gene refrigeration through a hermetically sealed compressor uses CFC free refrigerant.
- Interchangeable platforms, flask clamps & test tube racks.
- Offered with a platform for flasks and tubes.
- Large, clearly visible LCD character display presents a menu of function/status readouts including speed, running time, self-diagnostic Indicators & temperature.
- Bio Gene Advance Technology Refrigerated Incubator Shaker driven by unicentric heavy duty counter balanced drive with DC brushless motors and permanently lubricated ball bearings double sealed ZZ quality.
- Bio Gene Refrigerated Incubator Shaker Stainless steel chamber, semicircular arcs at corners for cleaning easily and the space between the shelves in the chamber is adjustable.
- DOOR :- Double walled construction with PUF insulation & large glass observation window permits easy viewing & monitoring.
- Vacuum impregnated stator winding with Dr. Back varnish under red baktol
CASTOR WHEEL The unit is mounted on castor wheel for easy mobility with Locks.
- Inner Chamber Dimension: Wide range 2000,5000 ml
- Capacity to accommodate: 50 ml, 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1000 ml, 2000 ml, 5000 ml Flasks
- Motor: D.C. motor with accurate speed control and low noise level
- Platform Size: 300 mm x 300 mm, 450mm x 450 mm, 500mm x 500 mm, 600mm x 600 mm
Our units are provided with door operated illumination system comprising of fluorescent lights. (standard).
The Bio Gene Refrigerated Incubator shaking in our Refrigerated Incubator Shakers is controlled by a drive which in turn is controlled through micro processor based digital speed controller cum RPM indicator with great accuracy.
Front panel of our units comprises of on/off switches heating, cooling and mains indicator lamps, temperature controllers and voltmeters.
Digital Display Temperature Controller