Bio Gene series of Glycol Bath Circulator are designed to meet the requirement for the precision constant-temperature in the Bath where experiments on fluids, Oils relating to research are being carried out related to, Biology, Physics, Medicine, Chemical Industry And Other Departments.
- Bio Gene Glycol Bath circulator are double walled convection heated units.
- Outer body of our Glycol Bath circulator is constructed out of thick Stainless Steel sheet of SS 304 Grade steel.
- Inside chamber of the unit is made of heavy gauge stainless steel sheet of grade ss-304.
- The unit is provided with top opening cover, made of stainless steel.
- The Glycol Bath circulator is provided with one stainless steel Diffuser racks.
Indirect heating system is provided in our water bath, comprising of heaters made of high grade Kanthal A-1 wires of suitable wattage..
The temperature is evenly distributed throughout the chamber through natural water convection mechanism, ensuring very good temperature sensitivity by High technology.
Circulation Pump :
The unit is fitted with circulation pump 15 liters/hr per Discharge Pressure 1.2 Bar, with contact parts of stainless steel brass.
OUTLET NOZZLE FOR CIRCULATION LIQUID.
Microprocessor Based digital Temperature Controller.
Temperature range of our standard Glycol Bath circulator models are -40ºC to 100ºC However we have the capacity to modify the same to suit the individual specialized requirements of our customers.
Temperature inside our water bath is controlled with a sensitivity of + 0.05°C.
Front panel of our water bath comprises of on/off switches heating and mains indicator lamps and temperature controller.