Bio Gene UV Transilluminator is used to study the results of electrophoresis patterns accurately. Gels after staining are placed on Transilluminator and the image can be seen directly by naked eye. The Transilluminators are designed and manufactured for extensive clarity and trouble-free performance.
The sensitivity of detection depends on the nature and intensity of light source used. We offer different types of UV, Visible and combined Transilluminators which are suitable for routine and advanced applications of Florescence analysis, of 254, 312, 365nm.
Transilluminator use sensitive light intensity source to illuminate the stained Gel at 365,264 nm and different filters. To make visual observation of DNA Electrophoresis, Gel Electrophoresis, Protein Fluorescence.
- Viewing Area of 10 x 10cm
- UV source with high range wavelength of 360nm & short range of 254nm
- 4 x 8 watts UV tubes along with safety fuse
- Cooling fan cum exhaust
- Orange acrylic UV shield for safety
- Larger with sate beam filter
- 254, 312, 365 nm UV Florescence control.
- ISO 13485
- EN 60601;01
BioGene transillumination are manufactured with hard metal body duly powder coated and UV source of 365 264 nm from Phillips Holland. White light also is mounted with independent on off Switch.
Orange filter and Orange acrylic UV shield for safety, our Transillumination Hour cooling Fan cum Exhaust system mounted on the UV Console.
- UV Source: 4 x 8watts UV tube
- Wavelength: 360nm & 254nm
- Filter: Orange filter
- UV Shield Cover: Orange Acrylic Shield
- Input: 220V AC 50-60Hz
- Fuse: 1 Amps
- Dimensions: 32cm (L) x 20cm (B) x 14 cm(H)
- Weight: 4.5 kg