BOD Incubator is not only an advanced instrument for cultivation of cells, tissues and bacteria, but also key equipment for immunology, genetics and bioengineering. It is widely applicable for research and production of microorganisms, agricultural science and pharmacology as well as.
- Hospitals and Medical Facilities
- Dental Office & Laboratories
- Pharma Manufacturing
- Engineering Industries
- Research Centers
- Microprocessor based controls Large
- Large LCD/LED Display
- Programmable Temperature and time
- Double Door
- Energy Efficient
- CFC free cooling*
- Low Maintenance
- Calibration And Protocol
Bio Gene offers low temperature BOD incubator which is globally accepted for its high performance and easy operation.
Microprocessor PID Controller with temperature range from 0°C to 60°C.
- Reliable and Accurate Temperature Control.
- Back Light displays current value and set value simultaneously
- Inner Transparent Glass Door with double packing.
- Easy sample view without door opening.
- Microprocessor Programmable controls
- Temperature: Ambient to 60ºC.
- Time :- 0-99/999 Min
- Door Lock :- lockable
- Blower speed : Uniform enable disable
- Alarm : High, low
- Process : Start . End
- Auto : Temperature & time cycle
- EN: 60601 : 1
- EMD : 93/42/EEC
- EN 61000-6-1 : 2001
- EN 61000-6-3 : 2001
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (89)/336/EEC)
Bio Gene double walled BOD INCUBATOR with digital display.
MICROPROCESSOR BASED DIGITIAL TEMPERATURE INDICATOR-cum-controller.
Controls the temperature from 0°C to 60°C
Inner and Outer Chamber Construction
Bio Gene the inner chamber is properly insulated with special PUF to prevent thermal losser.
- The unit has double wall construction with inner working chamber made of 304 grade stainless steel sheet and outer body made of heavy gauge Steel Sheet.
Tubular Finned heating elements are placed in ribs, at bottom and sides, for uniform heat distribution.
DOOR: - Double walled construction with PUF WOOL insulation & Door permits easy viewing & monitoring this door is also built of S.S 304.
Heavy duty door gasket to Maintain a leak free seal and temperature uniformity.
|Technical Matrix For
||± 0.5 °C
||0 to 60 °C
||± 0.5 °C
||3Nos - 05 Nos
||+/1 deg C
||220-230 Volts, 50Hz Single Phase
|Capacity - Ltrs