Application & Advantages Of Bio Gene Egg Incubator (Inoculation)
- Widely used in method for the isolation of virus and growth.
- Ideal solution for the viral growth and replication.
- Isolation and cultivation of many avian and few mammalian viruses.
- Cost effective and maintenance is much easier.
- Less labor is needed.
- The embryonated eggs are readily available.
- Sterile and wide range of tissues and fluids can be obtained.
- Environment free from contaminating bacteria and many latent viruses.
- Specific and non specific factors of defense are not involved in embryonated eggs.
- Widely used method to grow virus for some vaccine production.
Bio Gene Egg Incubator Controlled Chambers are widely used in
- Removable shelf for putting and turning egg.
- Automatic Digital frequency control and display.
- Auto-temperature and auto-humidity control
- auto-alarming facility
- Electronic egg turning control with electric actuator and programmer for auto-turning of eggs
- Microprocessor based temperature control.
- Efficient heater, controlled by electronic system with probe & display
- Accuracy of control temperature: ≤±0.1°C
- Hatchability above 95%
- Suitable for hatching all types of hens’ eggs
- Relative Egg Incubator from 30 to 95%
- Low Water Level Indicator System
- Self-Diagnostic Function automatically checks any malfunction and make warning signal
- Egg Incubator Control by electronic Humidity sensor provide accurate control from 30 to 95%.
- High Quality Fiber Glass insulation Puff Insulation keeps the surface Temperature comfortable & Avoid Heat & Humidity Loss.
- Fiber Glass insulation
FEATURES: MICROPROCESSOR BASED PROGRAMMABLE
- Digital displaying of temperature, Egg and turning frequency
- Temperature controlling programmable
- Full automatically Humidity controlling
- Automatic turning
- Full automatically cooling and ventilator
- Back emergency system
- Microprocessor based ,automatic incubator
- Using coal ,electricity two heating method
- Hatching rate more than 98%.
Standards : ISO,EN, CE, Electro magnetic
- MDD :- 93/42/EEC
- EN 61000-6-1 : 2001
- EN 61000-6-3 : 2001
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (89)/336/EEC)
- EN: 60101, ISO, CE
- EN 50581 ROHS, IEC 60068-2-1
Bio Gene Egg Incubator Alarm in case of non Confirming atmospheric condition inside the incubators.
The temperature is efficiently controlled by Microprocessor based digital programmable controller with Dual LED indicators for set value & process value display.
Overload cut off
High temperature safety cut off & alarms for high/low set parameters.
HUMIDITY RANGE :- 30 % to + 95%.
TEMPERATURE RANGE :- 33-37°C
• Bio Gene Egg Incubator is Double walled construction made of Powder coated Galvanized Iron/ Stainless Steel 304 grade.
• Silent fan motor to maintain uniform temperature and Humidity.
LOCK AND ARRANGEMENT This door is provided with lock arrangement.
DOOR : The Single door is provided with a quick locking facility and heat resistant Five layer gasket.
STEEL SHELVES : Bio Gene Egg Incubator is supplied shelves adjustable perforated shelves fabricated Galvanized Steel.
INSULATION Fiber glass sandwich panels and also bottom insulation.
BLOWER: Bio Gene Egg Incubator Fan Motor Blower is mounted at the Rear wall for uniform Temperature. Which is a self cooled air circulation fan is fitted to maintain uniform temperature and Egg conditions throughout the chamber from EBM Plast Germany.
• Safety and Convenience over temperature and current protection Capability ensures user safety, adjustable sliding rack, water level sensor to work 220/230V A.C.
Through well balanced multi bladed motorized power impeller fans, to such a precise that embryo development is in perfect stage.
Achieved through strategically positioned copper pipe cooling coils.
Automatic exhaust provided for cooling system. Automatic turning of eggs automatically and also provided with electrically Rotation Recorder. Operatable by precise reduction gear box driven by ½ H.P Motor.
Bio Gene Egg Incubator of high quality specially designed setting trays of plastic to avoid damage to eggs and produce extra hatchability.
Bio Gene Egg Incubator Plastic moulded durable and stackable. Designed for proper ventilation, handling and easy to clean with a capacity of 42 Eggs.
Door Open: Visual indication with door open conditions
Egg is controlled by mean of an electronic Egg controller cum indicator with an accuracy of +5%.
The Humidity control we use a highly accurate Egg sensor. This is linked to a microprocessor which controls the switching of the Humidifier. Microprocessor Based Digital Egg Indicator – cum – Controller to control Humidity from 30 to 95% at cool temperatures. Light intensity can be adjusted manually according to requirements.
Indirect heating system is provided in our units, comprising of air heaters made of high grade Kanthal A-1 wires of suitable wattage. The warm air is evenly distributed throughout the chamber through efficient motor fans ensuring very good temperature sensitivity.
Bio Gene offer choice of different Capacity Egg trays.
MICROPROCESSOR BASED DIGITAL MICROCONTROLLER HAVING 4 PROGRAMMES.
Humidity Controller with Dew Point controller heater
UV Light :- For Sterilization
Temperature ranges of our standard models are RT+5 to 50°C. However we have the capacity to modify the same to suit the individual specialized requirements of our customers.
Front panel of our units comprises of on/off switches heating, cooling and mains indicator lamps, temperature controllers.
Fan motor - 1/3 H.P
Turning Motor - ½ H.P
Heaters - 4 Nos x 500 Watts each compartments
Initial Load - 3 Kw per compartment of setter.
Working load - 1-2 Kw per compartment of setter.
||Egg Capacity (pcs)
||Single Entry Door
|Temperature in holding room
||33-37°C, 60-75% RH
||RT+5 to 50°C
||-10 to -40°C
|Temperature Measurement Accuracy
|Temperature Display range
|Temperature control accuracy
|Display resolution of moisture
||Within 4 – 6 weeks
||Major parameter Display like Temperature Humidity time etc.
||Chicken, Bird, Ostrich, Duck, Turkey, Quail, Goose
||Fiberglass sandwich Five Sides & Door
||White, Doors Blue
||Less than 85%
||Fiber Glass Paneled with Cam Locks
||5-999 (incubator cover all eggs)
|Humidity Display Range
|Humidity Precision Control
||Less than 85%
||Automatic Poultry Egg Incubator
|Measurement of the line is long
||AC 180V – 240V, 50Hz
||2050 L X 1150 D X 1800 H
||2400 L X 1400 D X 2100 H
||10 – Years
||1 years, except Controllers, Electronics
|Data Logger Transfer
||USB RS 232, 485
||high more than 98%
||Electricity 220 volts single phase
||CE 13485 ISO 9001:2008, EN 60601:01