CONTROL SYSTEM OPERATION
Bio Gene machine control system uses a 7-inch TFT LCD touch screen display, which is the Human-Machine Interface. The device is easy to operate, running status can be also clearly observed on display TFT. The system is able to use curve to show the sample temperature, the temperature of the cold trap, and the degree of vacuum freeze-drying curve. The Lyophilizer uses a variety of stability measures, control system operation is stable and reliable. Over temperature protection and precisely tuned heating technology.Adjustment of pre-heated fresh air admixture by air flap control in 10 % steps.
- Advance freeze & Drying process Analysis software enable direct interface with in process controls to make desired changes.
- Touch screen 7” control system with true colour.
- Touch LCD for display of set up and operating parameters in Graphic bar & Curve depicture.
- Bio Gene HMI controller has inbuilt large storage memory capable to store 32 program cycles of 36 segments in each programs.
- Auto correction of program data on computing. Capability to memorize desired correct freez drying cuvees and than analysize the machine performance no key control panel direct software library recall.
OVER TEMPERATURE PROTECTION
- Adjustable Electronic Over temperature monitor and mechanical temperature limiter TB, protection class 1 according to DIN 12880 to switch off the heating approx. 20°C above nominal temperature 2-point locking for freeze & vacuum.
- Easy-to-clean interior, made of stainless steel, reinforced by deep drawn ribbing with integrated and protected large-area heating on all sides.
- Temp range: RT + 5 to -50°C/-860C with LCD/LED TFT display. Over temperature safety protection and over current protection and air ventilation.
- Calibration facility directly at Control Panel/ Cockpit for three freely selectable temperature values. 1 Pt100 sensor DIN class A in 4-wire-circuit.
- Set point wait function - the process time does not start until the set temperature is reached.
- Resolution of display for set point values 0.1°C up to 99.9°C, 0.5°C from 100°C and for actual values 0.1°C (LED) Programmed stored in case of power failure.
Vacuum pump with oil mist filters with ultimate vacuum 2 X 10-3 mbar with displacement capacity of minimum 100L/min, 220/230 V and 50 Hz.
Rapid Vacuum to produce quick temperature equilibration and recovery, when needed Receptacles, in-chamber, moisture –proof receptacle IN Top Press chamber & sample trays & in the Multi pipeline for micro tubes or flasks.
Bio Gene Lyophilizer is Double walled construction and stainless steel AISI 304 grade steel. Made of high-quality, hygienic, easy-to-clean stainless steel machine with advance technology,
THE INNER COLD TRAP CHAMBER Bio Gene Lyopholizer is made of heavy gauge stainless steel sheet of SS-304 grade.
PRE FREEZE CHAMBER
Bell Type made transparent Plexi Glass Cylindrical with corrosion resistant steel Trays to view in process lyophilizing.
OUTER BODY of our Bio Gene Lyopholizer constructed out of Textures Stainless Steel Casing with powder coating.
The unit is provided with Double level fast freeze drying control of Stain less steel (1mm thick) with CNC press punched back panel for internal efficient Temperature and vacuum circulation. The cold trap is provided with Gasket silicon. Aero dynamic internal design for achieving fast process results
Bio Gene Lyopholizer the unit is mounted on a sturdy steel frame and provided with castor wheels for easy movement inside the laboratory.
STEEL SHELVES: Bio Gene Lyopholizer is supplied with 03 nos adjustable samples Trays fabricated from 304 grade SS sheets minimum 1.2 mm thick.
VENTILATION AND CONTROL
Vent connection with restrictor flap adaptive multifunctional digital PID microprocessor controller.
The gap between the walls is filled high-grade PUF, which ensures maximum thermal efficiency in our Bio Gene Lyopholizer with insulation of 50 mm.