Bio Gene Hot Air Oven
Bio Gene Hot Air Oven are widely used in
- Electronic Industry for Delicate Parts
- Hospitals and Medical Facilities
- Dental Office & Laboratories
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Jewelry Industry for intricate parts
- Auto Industry for Rugged parts
- Engineering Industries
- Research Centers & Universities
- Bio Gene Hot Air Oven controller provides automatic operation of variable temperature.
- Technical Design and Construction Silent fan motor to maintain uniform temperature.
- Safety and Convenience over temperature and current protection capability ensure user safety, adjustable sliding rack, Door
- Timer & Alarm
- PUF insulation
- Versatile usage
- Ergonomic Design
- Energy Efficient
- CFC Free
- Long life / Low Maintenance
- Calibration And Protocol Documentation
- Microprocessor Programmable controls
- Temperature: ambient to 250 °C
- Door Lock :- lockable
- Blower speed : Uniform enable disable
- Alarm : Temperature Timer
- Sterilization : Cycle
- Process: Start. End
- Castor :- Lockable
- Air : Class 100
- EN: 60601 : 1
- EMD : 93/42/EEC
- EN 61000-6-1 : 2001
- EN 61000-6-3 : 2001
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (89)/336/EEC)
Bio Gene Hot Air Oven is Double walled construction and stainless steel AISI 304 grade steel.
THE INNER CHAMBER Bio Gene Hot Air Oven is made of heavy gauge stainless steel sheet of SS-304 grade.
OUTER BODY of our Bio Gene Hot Air Oven constructed out of Mild Steel sheet duly rust proofing and painted with long lasting stove enamel or elegantly powder coated.
Bio Gene Hot Air Oven The unit is provided with Double door provided with magnetic door closer.
Internal chamber: Stain less steel (1mm thick) with CNC press punched back panel for internal efficient circulation. Glass window in-built into the door( double tempered)
OUTER DOOR is provided with magnetic door closer.
- The outer door is made of mild steel sheet lined with stainless
- Steel from inside.
- Aero dynamic internal design for achieving horizontal air circulation.
- Forced convection design ensures a high level of control
- Bio Gene Hot air oven Accuracy and uniformity.
- Automatic cut off of heater and blower when door opened.
- Digital PID temperature controller with timer alarms and auto tuning.
- In colony sheathed heater.
- Non contact type door switch.
- Over temperature safety protection and MCB.
- Supplied with stainless steel wire mesh shelves. Shelf height
- Mineral wool insulation.
- Silicon gasket in door.
LOCK AND ARRANGEMENT
This door is provided with lock arrangement.
CABINET: Bio Gene Hot Air Oven cabinet(chamber) is provided with a quick locking facility and heat resistant.
Bio Gene Hot Air Oven The unit is mounted on a sturdy steel frame and provided with castor wheels for easy movement inside the laboratory.
STEEL SHELVES: Bio Gene Hot Air Oven is supplied with 02 nos adjustable perforated shelves fabricated from 304 grade SS sheets minimum 1.2 mm thick.
The gap between the walls is filled high-grade Glass wool, which ensures maximum thermal efficiency in our BTI Hot Air Oven.
Double wall with special grade wool insulation. PUF of 85mm each side.
Blower: Bio Gene Hot Air Oven Fan Motor Blower is mounted at the Rear wall for uniform Temperature.
AIR CIRCULATING FAN
Rapid air circulation to produce quick temperature equilibration and recovery ,when needed Receptacles ,in-chamber, moisture –proof receptacle to provide electric power in accessory instrument provide hot air oven with air circulating fan.
TABULAR HEATERS WITH FINS Long lasting Stainless steel tabular heaters with fins
Temp range: +AMBIENT to 250°C with LED display with over temperature safety protection and over current protection and air ventilation.
HANDLE: Stainless Steel / Plastic of 35mm.
|Technical Matrix For||Lab|
|Temperature Sensitivity||± 0.5 °C|
|Temperature range||Ambient to 250 °C|
|Spatial Deviation||± 0.5 °C|
|Temperature Sensor||PT 100|
|Uniformity||±2.0°C at 100°C or better.|
|Temperature Controller||Digital Controller|
|Temperature Variation||+/1 deg C.|
|Nominal power||1050 watt|
|Heat Load||2.25 KW|
|Nominal voltage||220-230 Volts, 50Hz Single Phase|
|Safety Device||Over temperature limiter switch prevents overheating|
|Type||Adjustable memmert type with air circulating fan, digital display, approx|
|Blower||Fan Motor Blower is mounted at the Rear wall for uniform Temperature|
|Temp. Display||Thru L shaped prismatic thermometer|
|Inner chamber size||355 x 355 x 355 mm||455 x 455 x 455 mm||455 x 455 x 605 mm||605 x 605 x 605 mm||500 x 500 x 600 mm||605 x 605 x 910 mm||605 x 605 x 910 mm|