Bio Gene DRYING OVEN are widely used in
- Hospitals and Medical
- Electronic Industry for Delicate Parts
- Dental Office & Laboratories
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Jewelry Industry for intricate parts
- Auto Industry for Rugged parts
- Engineering Industries
- Research Centers
- Bio Gene DRYING OVEN controller provides automatic operation of variable temperature.
- Technical Design and Construction Silent fan motor to maintain uniform temperature.
- Safety and Convenience over temperature and current protection capability ensure user safety.
- Timer & Alarm
- Glasswool insulation
- Versatile usage
- Ergonomic Design
- Energy Efficient
- CFC Free
- Long life / Low Maintenance
- Calibration And Protocol Documentation
- Microprocessor Programmable controls
- Temperature: RT +5 to 250 °C
- Door Lock :- lockable
- Blower speed : Uniform enable disable
- Alarm : Temperature Timer
- Sterilization : Cycle
- Process: Start. End
- Castor :- Lockable
- Air : Class 100
- EN: 60601 : 1
- EMD : 93/42/EEC
- EN 61000-6-1 : 2001
- EN 61000-6-3 : 2001
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (89)/336/EEC)
Bio Gene DRYING OVEN is Double walled construction and stainless steel AISI 304 grade steel.
THE INNER CHAMBER Bio Gene DRYING OVEN is made of heavy gauge stainless steel sheet of SS-304 grade.
OUTER BODY of our Bio Gene DRYING OVEN constructed out of Mild Steel sheet duly rust proofing and painted with long lasting elegantly powder coated paint.
Bio Gene drying oven
The unit is provided with Double walled door with door closer.
Internal chamber: Stain less steel.
Aero dynamic internal design for achieving horizontal air circulation.
Forced convection design ensures a high level of Drying control.
Bio Gene drying oven Accuracy and uniformity is controlled by imported sensors coupled with microprocessor .
Digital PID temperature controller with timer alarms and auto tuning is also a better feature to achieve Drying.
Tubular Heater of Stainless Steel.
Supplied with stainless steel wire mesh shelves.
Mineral wool insulation.
LOCK AND ARRANGEMENT.
This door is provided with lock arrangement.
CABINET: Bio Gene DRYING OVEN cabinet (chamber) is provided with a quick locking facility.
Provided with castor wheels for easy movement inside the laboratory.
STUDY STEEL FRAME
Bio Gene DRYING OVEN The unit is mounted on a sturdy steel frame .
STEEL SHELVES: Bio Gene DRYING OVEN is supplied with 03 nos adjustable perforated shelves fabricated from 304 grade SS.
The gap between the walls is filled high-grade Glass wool, which ensures maximum thermal efficiency in our Bio Gene drying oven.
Sensor: - Bio Gene drying Oven K-thermocouple sensor (Double sensor).
IMPORTED EBM PLAST MOTOR GERMANY AIR CIRCULATING FAN
Rapid air circulation to produce quick temperature equilibration and recovery, when needed Receptacles, in-chamber, moisture –proof receptacle to provide electric power in accessory instrument provide drying oven with air circulating fan.
Blower: Bio Gene Drying Oven Fan Motor Blower is mounted at the Rear wall for uniform Temperature.
- Long lasting Stainless steel tabular heaters
- Temp range: RT +5 to 250°C with LED display with over
- Temperature safety protection and over current protection and air ventilation.
- Heater 3.0 KW.
HANDLE: - Rugged Steel
|Technical Matrix For||Lab|
|Temperature Sensitivity||± 0.5°C|
|Temperature range.||RT +5 to 250 °C|
|Temperature accuracy||± 1 °C|
|Spatial Deviation||± 0.5 °C|
|Temperature Sensor||Double sensor PT 100|
|Uniformity||±1.0°C at 200°C or better.|
|Temperature Variation||+/1 deg C.|
|Heat Load||3 KW|
|Nominal voltage||220-230 Volts, 50Hz Single Phase|
|Safety Device||Over temperature limiter switch prevents overheating|
|Type||Adjustable memmert type.|
|Blower||Fan Motor Blower is mounted at the Rear wall for uniform Temperature|
|Inner chamber size||355 x 355 x 355 mm||455 x 455 x 455 mm||455 x 455 x 605 mm||605 x 605 x 605 mm||605 x 605 x 910 mm|