Bio Gene Vacuum Drying Oven are widely used in
- Hospitals and Medical
- Electronic Industry for Delicate Parts
- Dental Office & Laboratories
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Jewelry Industry for intricate parts
- Auto Industry for Rugged parts
- Engineering Industries
- Research Centers
- Bio Gene VACUUM DRYING OVEN controller provides automatic operation of variable temperature.
- Technical Design and Construction Silent fan motor to maintain uniform temperature.
- Safety and Convenience over temperature and current protection capability ensure user safety, adjustable sliding rack.
- Timer & Alarm
- Glass wool insulation
- Versatile usage
- Ergonomic Design
- Energy Efficient
- Long life / Low Maintenance
- Calibration And Protocol Documentation
- Microprocessor Programmable controls
- Temperature: RT +5 to 250 °C
- Door Lock :- lockable
- Blower speed : Uniform enable disable
- Alarm : Temperature Timer
- Sterilization : Cycle
- Process: Start. End
- Castor :- Lockable
- Air : Class 100
- EN: 60601 : 1
- EMD : 93/42/EEC
- EN 61000-6-1 : 2001
- EN 61000-6-3 : 2001
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (89)/336/EEC)
Bio Gene Vacuum Drying Oven is Double walled construction and stainless steel AISI 304 grade steel.
THE INNER CHAMBER Bio Gene Vacuum Drying Oven is made of heavy gauge stainless steel sheet of SS-304 grade.
OUTER BODY of our Bio Gene Vacuum Drying Oven constructed out of Mild Steel sheet duly rust proofing long lasting powder coated Paint.
Bio Gene Vacuum Drying Oven The unit is provided with door provided with silicon gasket.
Internal chamber: Stain less steel (1mm thick) with CNC press punched back panel for internal efficient circulation. Glass window in-built into the door( double tempered)
- The outer door is made of mild steel from outside the inner wall is of stainless Steel.
- Aero dynamic internal design for achieving horizontal uniform vacuum.
- convection Heating design ensures a high level of control.
- Automatic cut off of heater at desired temperature.
- Digital PID temperature controller with, Timer alarms, Real Time clock and auto tuning.
- In colony sheathed heater.
- Non contact type door switch.
- Over temperature safety protection through MCB.
- Supplied with stainless steel wire mesh shelves. Shelf height Mineral wool insulation.
- Silicon gasket in door.
- This door is provided with lock arrangement.
CABINET: Bio Gene Vacuum Drying Oven cabinet (chamber) is provided with a quick locking facility and heat resistant.
Bio Gene Vacuum Drying Oven The unit is mounted on a sturdy steel frame and provided with skid free legs for inside the laboratory.
STEEL SHELVES: Bio Gene Vacuum Drying Oven is supplied with 02 nos adjustable perforated shelves fabricated from 304 grade SS sheets minimum 1.2 mm thick.
The gap between the walls is filled high-grade Glass wool, which ensures maximum thermal efficiency in our Bio Gene drying oven.
Double wall with special grade wool insulation.
SENSOR: - Bio Gene Vacuum Drying Oven K-thermocouple sensor (Double sensor).
TABULAR HEATERS WITH FINS Long lasting Stainless steel tabular heaters with fins
Temp range: RT +5 to 200°C with LED display with over Temperature safety protection direct heating for Decompressed chamber and over current protection and air ventilation. Heater 3KWor higher.
HANDLE: - stainless steel/Plastic of 35mm.
Over temperature digital alarm built in the controller
|Technical Matrix For||Lab|
|Temperature Sensitivity||± 0.5°C|
|Temperature range.||RT +5 to 250 °C|
|Temperature accuracy||± 1 °C|
|Spatial Deviation||± 0.5 °C|
|Temperature Sensor||Double sensor PT 100|
|Uniformity||±1.0°C at 200°C or better.|
|Temperature Controller||Digital Controller|
|Temperature Variation||+/1 deg C.|
|Heat Load||3 KW|
|Nominal voltage||220-230 Volts, 50Hz Single Phase|
|Safety Device||Over temperature limiter switch prevents overheating|
|Type||Adjustable memmert type.|
|Blower||Fan Motor Blower is mounted at the Rear wall for uniform Temperature|
|Inner chamber size||355 x 355 x 355 mm||455 x 455 x 455 mm||455 x 455 x 605 mm||605 x 605 x 605 mm||605 x 605 x 910 mm|