- Disperse Solids
- De-gas Liquids
- Deaglomerate Powders
- Dissolve Powders
- Dissolve Tablets
- DNA / RNA Extraction
- Emulsify Cosmetics
- Extract Proteins
- Emulsify Liposomes
- Emulsions Prepare
- Increase Enzymatic Reactions
- Increase Chemical Reactions
- Immiscible Liquids
- Prepare Tissue
- Stimulate Bacterial Activity
- Microprocessor Controlled and completely programmable.
- Digital LCD display with time setting
- Temperature indicator and controller
- Auto-tuning for convenience and optional processing efficiency.
- DIN EN 60529 IP 30
- Variable power output control.
- Auto frequency chasing.
- Output amplitude 0-100% adjustment.
- 10 operation programs.
- Boss head clamp, stand and all necessary accessories
- Speed display scale with step less speed control
- Noise level 65 db
- Can be used to smash animal and plant cells.
The Bio Gene® ULTRA SOUND PROBE SONICATOR offer precision engineering with all the features necessary to create a total system for ultrasonic disruption. The Bio Gene ® ULTRA SOUND PROBE.
SONICATOR can disintegrate most cells, bacteria, spores or tissue. "immiscible" liquids, accelerate enzymatic and chemical reactions, stimulate bacterial activity, disperse solids in liquids and degas liquids
The Probe Sonicator is an ideal instrument to accelerate the chemical, biochemical and physic-chemical reactions as well as to accelerate the liquid degassing. this has various application such as Homogenization extraction, smash, emulsification, fluid suspension, precipitation acceleration, crystallization and compounding of various biological specimens.
- Microprocessor Programmable controls
- Temperature: -0 to 990C.
- Speed range : 2800- 30000RPM (digital display)
- Alarm : High, low
- Process : Start . End
- Auto : Temperature & time cycle
- EN: 60601 : 1
- EMD : 93/42/EEC
- EN 61000-6-1 : 2001
- EN 61000-6-3 : 2001
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (89)/336/EEC)
Ultra Sound Probe Sonicator Bio Gene has a double wall constructions the inner chamber is made up of Stainless body and the outer is made up of Mild steel duly powder coated. Stainless steel/plastic depending on the application.
|Probe Dia (Titanium)||8mm (1/4”)|
|Extension arm length||100mm|
|Max. Processing Volume||0.5 – 100ml|
|Tem range||0-990 C|
|Dimensions (mm)||490 x 370 x 280 mm|
|Speed Range||2800 – 30000rpm|
|Viscosity||4500 to 5000|