Whenever Walk In Humidity chamber tests are of prime importance under ICH guidelines within Q1A22 parameter. Bio Gene Walk in Humidity chamber guide through the Harmonization process to enable qualify for License.
Living cells study , New Drug Development and pharmaceutical compounds, License are obtain by using Bio Gene walk in Humidity chamber under the ICH-Q1AR2 Guidelines with ease.
Bio Gene Walk In Humidity chamber are provided with state of art 21 CFR part 11 Software which makes the user comfortable.
BIOGENE Walk in Humidity chamber have found different application shelf life testing, accelerated aging, steady state in electronic components, Sim card, industrial and biological materials.
BIOGENE Walk in Humidity chambers meet Photostability studies in Pharma, Plastics, composites, adhesives, textiles. Cosmetic, Food & Beverages, Personal care Biomedical storage, life science, Electronics etc in compliance with ICH guideline Q1A along with state of art 21 CFR Part 11 software.
Bio-Gene Walk in Humidity Chamber have :
- Temperature Range from 0°C to 60°C, Relative Humidity from 5% to 90 %
- Touch Screen Type, Programmable Controller
- Dual Turbo Fan Circulation and Fluorescent Lamp
- Low Water Level Alarm System
- Built-In RS-485 Communication Interface
- Range of capacity started from 2000 to 20000 Ltr
- CFC free Refrigeration.
Standards : ICH-Q1AR2
ISO,EN, CE, Electro magnetic
MDD :- 93/42/EEC
EN 61000-6-1 : 2001
Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (89)/336/EEC)
EN: 60101, ISO, CE
- Touch Screen Type 5.7’/ 7.0”
- Walk in humidity chamber are double walled convection heated ad cooled units.
- Outer body of our chamber are constructed out of thick PCRC.
- The gap between the walls is filled high PUF(PUF Paneled, which ensures maximum thermal efficiency in our chamber.
- Inner Chamber: Stainless Steel 304
- Outer Chamber: Mild Steel Powder Coated
- Danfoss Tecumseh CFC free cooling system with hermetically sealed compressor with temperature sensors
- Stainless steel Trays
- Inner Door: Full-length inner glass door
- WiFi & LAN based data Communication
- Fluorescent light (324 liters & above)
- Forced air circulation for uniform temperature
- Safety devices: Low & high temperature cut-off settable thermostats & high humidity cut-off device
- Audio/Visual alarms for deviations
- DATA LOGGING
Data Logging up logs for Temp.& Humidity
RS232 Data Logger
|Temperature Range||0°C to 60°C|
|Temperature Accuracy||± 0.2°C|
|Temperature Uniformity||± 1°C|
|Humidity Accuracy||± 2% RH|
|Humidity Uniformity||± 3% RH|
|Temperature sensor||3 wire RTD|
|Humidity range||5 % RH to 90% RH|
|Humidity Stability||±2% or Better|
|Ramp up rate||± 1°C/min|
|Cool down rate||± 1°C/min|
|Light||15000 LUX (optional)|
|Interior construction||Stainless steel 304|
|Exterior Construction||CRCA Powder coated.|
|Internal Door||Glass Sheet door with complete visibility of components.|
|Option for electrical interface||Standard connector|
|Trays||SS 304 perforated.|
|Electrical||220 to 240 volts AC 50 Hz single phase|
|Timer cyclic||0 to 24 hrs day night|
|Alarm||Audio and visual|
|Dimensions||1500 x 1500 x 2000 mm||2000 x 2000 x 2000 mm||2500 x 2200 x 2500 mm||3500 x 2400 x 2400 mm||3500 x 3200 x 3200 mm||4000 x 5500 x 3500 mm|
|Capacity||4000 ltrs||8000 ltrs||12000 ltrs||20000 ltrs||35000 ltrs||77000 ltrs|