- Bio Engineering
- Cell couture
- Hospitals and Medical Facilities.
- Growth of Organism.
- Research Centers.
- High heat decontamination system with temperature of 180°C during sterilization and the sterilization operate without removing HEPA filter and sensors.
- Equipped with USB port and LCD touch screen, the incubator can save data in real time.
- High quality infrared sensor for accurate CO2 concentration.
- The working chamber adopts round angle structure, easy to clean.
- High quality CO2 gas filter ensures the inside air quality.
- Humidity generated in chamber helps in better controls.
- 3 Push-pull shelves with holes ensures better temperature uniformity with inner glass door.
- Microcomputer controller, LCD displays temperature, CO2 concentration, run-time and timing.
- Three Liters water reservoir in the bottom chamber ensures high humidity.
- Inner Chamber: Electro polished stainless steel.
- Exterior Chamber: 18 gauge, (1mm),cold-rolled steel, powder coated.
- 5 height adjustable perforated shelves & humidity reservoir (removable) to achieve 95% RH.
- IR CO2 sensor with programmable auto-zero function providing superior accuracy and stability with CO2 control range from 0.2 to 20% with Accuracy ±0.1% and stability ±0.2% with auto calibration of CO2 levels.
- Microprocessor controlled temperature ranging from 0°C above ambient to 80°C, with control accuracy of ±0.1°C with six-sided direct heating with fan less, gentle convection circulation to provide stable temperature control, uniformity and rapid recovery with no over shoot.
- Audio and visible alarm for both temperature and CO2 level.
- LCD display and touch screen with Password Protection to ensure the integrity of all programmable system settings and display temperature, CO2 Level, O2 level & RH.
- CO2 inlet HAS HEPA filter.
- Variable partial pressure of oxygen , extra inlet for other gas.
- RS-232 communication port & 25 mm access port.
- Non-volatile memory based 72 hour data logger to record parameters such as CO2/O2 gas concentration, temperature changes, door opening.
- O2 Range: 0-20%, O2 Accuracy: ±0.2%
|Temperature Range||Temp. Range 3℃ above ambient to 55℃|
|Control Type||Temperature and humidity|
|Temp. Fluctuation||≤±0.2℃(at 37℃)|
|Temp. Uniformity||≤±0.3 ℃(at 37℃)|
|Time Setting||999h or continuous|
|Alarm||Audible and visual alarm; Over- alarm; CO2 Concentration|
|Shelves||3 pcs/ adjustable|
|Material||External cold-rolled steel with Internal stainless steel|
|Door||With inner door and external|
|Co2 Range|| Infrared sensor, range 0~20%|
|Co2 control Resolution||0.1%|
|Humidification Type||Water reservoir in the bottom ensures high humidity (95%≤relative humidity≤99%)|
|Ambient Temp. & Humidity||18~30℃, suggest 25±2℃; humidity ≤80%|
|Caster||Foot master caster (Optional) extra cost)|
|Power Supply||AC220V±10%, AC110V±10%, 60Hz(Optional)|
|CO2 gas purity||99.5|
|CO2 inlet & pressure||1/8” hose (barbed), 12-15 PSI|
|O2 control system||Microprocessor PID|
|O2 Sensor||Galvanic Cell Type|
|O2 gas purity||99.5|
|SIZE||80 Ltrs||180 Ltrs|