Altitude (Pressure) chamber testing is important for manufacturers of products that might be shipped via air. It is especially important for defence and aerospace applications where pressure and vacuum conditions are even more intense. Altitude/temperature and altitude/temperature/humidity chambers offer performance flexibility and reliability for today’s mixed-environment testing requirement. A BioGene application engineer can assist you in selecting the configuration, size, and elevation chamber options that best suit your needs.
Altitude test chamber (temperature/altitude) is designed to allow users to perform temperature and altitude condition tests in a combined test chamber, and create multiple conditions to meet multiple test requirements at the same time.
For the test application of satellites, rockets, airplanes or helicopters: modern airplanes are subject to great pressure during use.
- Brushed 304 series stainless steel liner, heliarc welded and dye checked
- Welded external or internal pressure member construction
- Fiberglass insulation, 0.25k factor
- Welded steel frame with removable access panels to service components
- Full opening chamber door with heavy duty wheel latch
- Heavy duty horizontal glide door hinges
- Durable blue enamel finishes (custom colors available)
- Heavy duty vacuum pump with gas ballast
- Oil mist eliminator
- Temperature ranges:
- -100°F/-73°C to 356°F/180°C
- Altitude Chamber range:
- Site level to 100,000 ft (30,500 m). Extended ranges available
- Humidity range:
- 10% to 95% RH within the bounds of a +185°F/85°C maximum dry bulb and a 40°F/4°C min. dewpoint
- Can be equipped with battery testing safety features according to EUCAR hazard safety level
- Temperature and altitude (temperature controllable to 65,000 ft./20,000m)
- Temperature and humidity at site level
- Temperature, altitude, and vibration