VERTICAL AUTOCLAVE is widely used in Research Centers, Major Universities, Pharma, Biotech, Medical research, Hospital, Diagnostics, Agriculture science, Pharmacology, Immunology, Genetics, Bioengineering Biotechnology, Microbiology, Botany, Zoology etc.
INNER CHAMBER: Microprocessor Based Vertical Autoclave is Double walled units. The inner chamber is made of stainless steel sheet of SS-304 grade.
OUTER CHAMBER: The Outer body of our Autoclave is constructed out of mild steel sheet.
Microprocessor based Autoclaves are insulated from inside with Thick Mineral Glass Wool insulation.
The strong lid constructed out of thick steel plate which is lined from inside with Stainless steel sheet of Stainless Steel -304 grade.
The Lid has a double safety radial locking arrangement, which ensures an easy and smooth opening and closing operation.
Vertical Autoclave used for sterilization under saturated steam pressure at any selected point between 15 to 20 psi (adjustable).
- These units have inner chamber (Boiler) made of 18 S.W.G. stainless steel (SS – 304 grade).
- Outer wall is covered with M.S. sheet. Mild steel sheet.
- Thick steel lid is tightened by radial locking system and can be lifted through a pedal lifted device for user comfort
- Fitted with joint less neoprene rubber gasket.
- Pressure gauge : 0 to 2.1 kgf/cm2 (30 psi)
- Systems are hydraulically tested up to 40 psi, as a safety measure.
- Autoclaves are fitted with standard accessories such as water indicator, pressure gauge, steam release cock, spring loaded safety valve, pedal lifting device and heating element.
- Water level indicator with automatic low water level cut off.
- Water inlet and drain valves.
- Space between boiler and outer shell works as Insulator.
- Supplied complete with Stainless Steel basket, cord and plug.