Bio Gene Insect Growth Chamber provides tailor made solution for a wide variety of entomological studies in universities. Bio Gene Insect Growth Chamber are result oriented for insect rearing. Unique standard features are incorporated in the design to specifically support insect rearing for insect research in an environmental chamber.
- A wide temperature range of 5°C to 70°C humidity range of 20% to 98% RH flexibility to simulate real-world environmental conditions.
- Coated refrigeration coils resist the corrosive effects of acids inherent in the rearing of insects.
- Insect Growth Chamber Programable refrigeration saves electricity contributing to lower utility bills.
- Bio Gene insect growth chamber humidity system, delivers controlled humidity without wasting energy or generating heat and supports lower production costs.
- Our Insect Growth Chamber unique design includes helps flexing comportments through steps of interior components.
- Bio Gene Insect Growth Chamber has Horizontal airflow system generates airflow across all shelf locations.
- Our Insect Growth Chamber comes complete with factory-installed, heavy-duty casters.
- Bio Gene Insect Growth Chamber comes complete with factory-installed, heavy-duty casters.
- The stainless steel interior chamber and shelving are easily cleaned and highly resistant to corrosion.
- The ergonomically designed door handle allows easy access into the chamber and contributes to workplace efficiency.
- Microprocessor based optional Lighting System simulates day/night studies. The low profile, side mounted lighting system allows full utilization of the chamber interior and complete access to the sliding shelves is an added design feature of our insect growth chamber.
- Optional Fluorescent Lighting System includes a cycle timer to simulate diurnal conditions for day/night studies.
||5°C to 70°C
||20% to 95% ±3%
||30"W x 25"W x 55"H
||25 cu. ft.
|# of Shelves
||3 Standard, 25 Maximum
||Type 304, 2B Finish, Solid Stainless Steel
||Cold Rolled Steel, Powder Coated
||220V, 50 Hz