Bio Gene series constant temperature water bath is equipped with a microprocessor Based PID control system with Circulating pump, it can let the heated liquid flow off from the tank and thus establish a constant-temperature field.
Bio Gene provides users a working Environment where Cool or Hot Temperatures are controlled according to the application at uniform temperature.
Bio Gene Circulating Water Bath Chiller are Fitted with an ultra-Low temperature alarm system.
Circulating Water Bath Chiller specifically Designed to work in the challenging demands of various specialized research applications.
To Defense Installations, Research Laboratories, Educational Institutes and various R& D laboratories of leading national and multinational companies for all Fuel, Petroleum products analysis.
- Versatile usage.
- Ergonomic Design
- Energy Efficient
- Long life
- Low Maintenance
- Calibration And Protocol Documentation
- Auto tuning
Two color (Red and Green) LED display with dual window. Available is a large screen LCD display.
Temperatures is programmed by touching the soft keys which is easy to operate.
The Micro computer Display Accuracy 0.1ºC or 0.01ºC.
- Microprocessor Based digital Temperature Controller.
- Temperature Accuracy: ± 0.1°C at 37°C
- Readability: 0.1°C
- Temperature Sensor: PT - 100
- Temperature Controller: Solid State Microprocessor Based digital Temperature Controller
- Display: LED/LCD
- Adjustable alarm limits.
- POWER CONSUMPTION Nominal voltage: 220-230 Volts, Single Phase
- Frequency: 60 Hz 6.5 A, 1.4 KW
- Castor Wheels with Lock to have Free Handling of the Equipment.
- Bio Gene Circulating Water Bath Chiller are double walled convection heated units.
- Outer body of our Circulating Water Bath Chiller is constructed out of thick Stainless Steel sheet of SS 304 Grade steel.
- Inside chamber of the unit is made of heavy gauge stainless steel sheet of grade ss-304.
- The unit is provided with top opening cover, made of stainless steel with steel concentric rings.
- The Circulating Water Bath Chiller is provided with one stainless steel Diffuser racks.
Indirect heating system is provided in our water bath, comprising of air heaters made of high grade Kanthal A-1 wires of suitable wattage..
The temperature is evenly distributed throughout the chamber through natural water convection mechanism, ensuring very good temperature sensitivity by High technology.
Circulation Pump :
The unit is fitted with circulation pump 15 liters/hr per Discharge Pressure 1.2 Bar, with contact parts of stainless steel brass.
Outlet Nozzle for circulation Liquid.
Microprocessor Based digital Temperature Controller.
Temperature range of our standard Circulating Water Bath Chiller models are 5ºC to 100ºC However we have the capacity to modify the same to suit the individual specialized requirements of our customers.
Temperature inside our water bath is controlled with a sensitivity of ± 0.05°C.
Front panel of our water bath comprises of on/off switches heating and mains indicator lamps and temperature controller.
|Bath Capacity||15 Lt.|
|Temperature Range||5°C to 100°C|
|Accuracy of Control||±0.1°C|
|Temperature Rise (30 Min)||100°C|
Timer (999 mins)
- Program ( Real Time)
- Data Acquisition Program
- Serial Port (Printer) RS232C
- Inspection window in door