Bio Gene Paraffin Bath Dispenser series constant temperature paraffin dispenser is equipped with a microprocessor Based Controller which is programmable to generate Heat to let Wax melt to liquid State. The Dispenser tap also has heating Arrangements to have continuous liquid flow, these are used in Pathology and Histology Labs.
Bio gene paraffin dispenser the heated working area is illuminated with LED light on the chamber top and allow easy processing of specimen.
Two trays with capacity to hold 100 cassettes & 150 moulds Paraffin tray. Switch level operated paraffin system.
Bio Gene temperature by touching the soft keys and easy to operate.
The Micro-Computer can change deviation of temperature measurements. Temperature
Display accuracy 0.1℃ or Display accuracy 0.1℃ or 0.01℃.
Bio Gene Paraffin Dispenser Equipments specifically designed to meet the challenging demands of various scientists for individual and specialized research applications. Over a short period of time brand have been established as reliable exporters of Paraffin dispenser, catering to the vast markets in South East Asia, Middle East, Africa and Europe.
Apart from that we are supplying our paraffin dispenser in India, catering to a variety of customers ranging from Defense Installations, Research Laboratories, Educational Institutes and various R& D laboratories of leading national and multinational companies.
- Versatile usage.
- Ergonomic Design Energy Efficient Long life Temperature controlled
- Low Maintenance Heater on dispenser
- Calibration and Protocol Documentation small and large capacity.
- Auto tuning
- Bio Gene paraffin dispenser are double walled convection heated units.
- Microprocessor based PID controls
- ISO 13485, CE, EN 60601:01
- Liquid Paraffin dispensing.
- Outer body of our paraffin dispenser is constructed out of thick Stainless Steel sheet of SS 304 Grade steel. Inside chamber of the unit is made of heavy gauge stainless steel sheet of grade ss-304.
- The unit is provided with top opening cover, made of stainless steel with steel concentric rings.
- The paraffin dispenser is provided with one stainless steel Diffuser racks.
- Indirect heating system is provided in our water bath, comprising of air heaters made of high grade Kanthal A-1 wires of suitable wattage.
- The temperature is evenly distributed throughout the chamber through natural water convection mechanism, ensuring very good temperature sensitivity by High technology.
- Temperature range of our standard paraffin dispenser models are Ambient 30ºC to 80ºC However we have the capacity to modify the same to suit the individual specialized requirements of our customers.
- Temperature sensitivity:
Temperature inside our Paraffin Bath is controlled with a sensitivity of +/-0.1°C.
- Front panel of our Paraffin Bath comprises of on/off switches heating and mains indicator lamps and temperature controller.
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.1°C at 37ºC Readability: 0.1°C Temperature Sensor: - 80°
- Temperature Controller: Solid State Microprocessor based digital Temperature Controller
- Display: LED Adjustable alarm limits. Weight: 20 to 25 kg Dimension: 550 x 450 x 290mm (W x D x H)
- Nominal voltage: 220-230 Volts, Single Phase Frequency: 60 Hz 6.5 A, 1.4 KW
Castor Wheels with Lock to have Free Handling of the Equipment.
|Bath Capacity||4 Lt.|
|Temperature||30°C to 80°C|
|Accuracy of control||±0.1°C|
|Accuracy of control||80°C|
- Blower (Fan)
- PT 100 Sensor