Bio Gene Water bath (circulation) is capable to run for long duration experiments where water temperature is require to be constant. Fast heating and uniformity of temperature makes the Bio Gene water Bath versatile as it can circulate hot water or oil through its pump.
Widely used in research institutes, universities, corporate quality control departments and industrial sectors relating to petroleum, chemical engineering, electronic instruments, physics, chemistry, bio-engineering, medicine and health, life science, light industry and food, materials testing and chemical analysis etc.
- Microprocessor based PID controls Temperature accuracy : ± 0.5ºC
- Alarm: Temp, time
- Circulating pump: Capacity 6.0 Ltr/ min
- Temperature: Ambient + 5ºC- 100ºC
- Microprocessor, PID circulating Pump
- Over shoot temper: Alarm
- Program cycle end.
- Bio Gene Water bath (circulation) are double walled convection heated units.
- Outer body of our Water bath (circulation) is constructed out of thick Stainless Steel sheet of SS 304 Grade steel.
- Inside chamber of the unit is made of heavy gauge stainless steel sheet of grade ss-304.
- The unit is provided with top opening cover, made of stainless steel with steel concentric rings.
- The Water bath (circulation) is provided with one stainless steel Diffuser racks.
- Indirect heating system is provided in our water bath, comprising of air heaters made of high grade Kanthal A-1 wires of suitable wattage..
- The temperature is evenly distributed throughout the chamber through natural water convection mechanism, ensuring very good temperature sensitivity by High technology.
Circulation Pump :
The unit is fitted with circulation pump 15 liters/hr per Discharge Pressure 1.2 Bar, with contact parts of stainless steel brass.
Outlet Nozzle for circulation Liquid.
Microprocessor Based digital Temperature Controller.
Temperature range of our standard Water bath (circulation) models are 0ºC to 100ºC However we have the capacity to modify the same to suit the individual specialized requirements of our customers.
Temperature inside our water bath is controlled with a sensitivity of + 0.05°C.
Front panel of our water bath comprises of on/off switches heating and mains indicator lamps and temperature controller.
|Model||Temperature Range (℃)||Temperature Stability (℃)||Display Resolution (℃)||Inner Tank size (mm3)||DepTh (mm)||Pump Flow (L/min)||Top Opening Dimen (mm)||Drain||NW (kg)|
|BTI-20A||Ambient+ 5~100||Water ±0.1